Lassen Therapeutics is developing novel, best-in-class biotherapeutics to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases.
Our lead program targets interleukin-11, a cytokine which is a central mediator of fibrosis and plays a key role in the tumor microenvironment of certain cancers.
Our team has a proven track record of building robust antibody development platforms and pipelines and is guided by a set of meaningful and inspirational core values. We are:
- Innovative and adapt to challenges
- Honest and communicate transparently
- Collaborative and treat everyone with respect
- Focused on people – our team, our collaborators, and patients
- Passionate about creating life-improving medicines
07 October 2021 | Lassen Therapeutics Announces the Appointment of a Highly Experienced Biotech Executive to its Board of Directors and the Expansion of its Scientific and Clinical Advisory Board with Leading Experts in Pulmonary Fibrosis and Clinical DevelopmentSan Diego, CA, October 07, 2021 – Lassen Therapeutics, a biotech company developing breakthrough antibody therapeutics as potential treatments for fibrosis, rare diseases and oncology, today announced the appointment of a highly experienced industry executive and recognized clinical thought leaders to its team. Lisa Olson, Ph.D., joins the Board of Directors and Bill Bradford, M.D., Ph.D., Paul W. Noble, M.D., and Toby Maher, M.B.B.S., M.Sc., Ph.D., join Lassen’s Scientific and Clinical Advisory Board. > Full Story
- Lassen Therapeutics a biotechnology company developing antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis and oncology, today announced a collaboration with Cedars Sinai Medical Center. The collaboration will study the role of IL-11 signaling and its inhibition in lung fibrosis, particularly idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), and the potential therapeutic effect of monoclonal antibodies that block this signaling in preclinical models. > Full Story
09 February 2021 | Lassen Therapeutics Announces Collaboration with the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute to Study the Role of IL-11 Signaling and Inhibition in Preclinical Models of Breast CancerGoal is to demonstrate proof of principle in targeting IL-11 receptor as a potential treatment of primary tumors and metastatic lesions San Diego, CA, February 9, 2021 – Lassen Therapeutics a biotechnology company developing antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis and oncology, today announced a collaboration with the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute (ONJCRI) in Melbourne, Australia. The collaboration will study the role of IL-11 signaling and assess the potential of monoclonal antibodies that block IL-11 signaling in preclinical models of triple negative breast cancer. > Full Story