Lassen Therapeutics is developing novel, best-in-class biotherapeutics to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases.
Our lead program targets interleukin-11, a cytokine which is a central mediator of fibrosis and plays a key role in the tumor microenvironment of certain cancers.
Our team has a proven track record of building robust antibody development platforms and pipelines and is guided by a set of meaningful and inspirational core values. We are:
- Innovative and adapt to challenges
- Honest and communicate transparently
- Collaborative and treat everyone with respect
- Focused on people – our team, our collaborators, and patients
- Passionate about creating life-improving medicines
- Lassen Therapeutics a biotechnology company developing antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis and oncology, today announced a collaboration with Cedars Sinai Medical Center. The collaboration will study the role of IL-11 signaling and its inhibition in lung fibrosis, particularly idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF), and the potential therapeutic effect of monoclonal antibodies that block this signaling in preclinical models. > Full Story
09 February 2021 | Lassen Therapeutics Announces Collaboration with the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute to Study the Role of IL-11 Signaling and Inhibition in Preclinical Models of Breast CancerGoal is to demonstrate proof of principle in targeting IL-11 receptor as a potential treatment of primary tumors and metastatic lesions San Diego, CA, February 9, 2021 – Lassen Therapeutics a biotechnology company developing antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis and oncology, today announced a collaboration with the Olivia Newton-John Cancer Research Institute (ONJCRI) in Melbourne, Australia. The collaboration will study the role of IL-11 signaling and assess the potential of monoclonal antibodies that block IL-11 signaling in preclinical models of triple negative breast cancer. > Full Story
15 December 2020 | Lassen Therapeutics Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory BoardSan Diego, CA, December 16, 2020 – Lassen Therapeutics, a biotech company developing innovative antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis, rare diseases and oncology, today announced the formation of its scientific advisory board. Lassen’s lead molecule, LASN01, is a best-in-class monoclonal antibody targeting the interleukin-11 (IL-11) receptor. The newly formed SAB will work closely with Lassen’s leadership team to further advance research and development of the company’s innovative pipeline. > Full Story