Lassen Therapeutics is developing novel, best-in-class biotherapeutics to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases.
Our lead program targets interleukin-11, a cytokine which is a central mediator of fibrosis and plays a key role in the tumor microenvironment of certain cancers.
Our team has a proven track record of building robust antibody development platforms and pipelines and is guided by a set of meaningful and inspirational core values. We are:
- Innovative and adapt to challenges
- Honest and communicate transparently
- Collaborative and treat everyone with respect
- Focused on people – our team, our collaborators, and patients
- Passionate about creating life-improving medicines
15 December 2020 | Lassen Therapeutics Announces Formation of Scientific Advisory BoardSan Diego, CA, December 16, 2020 – Lassen Therapeutics, a biotech company developing innovative antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis, rare diseases and oncology, today announced the formation of its scientific advisory board. Lassen’s lead molecule, LASN01, is a best-in-class monoclonal antibody targeting the interleukin-11 (IL-11) receptor. The newly formed SAB will work closely with Lassen’s leadership team to further advance research and development of the company’s innovative pipeline. > Full Story
- Lassen Therapeutics today announced it has emerged from stealth and secured $31 million in Series A financing to develop antibodies as potential treatments for fibrosis, rare diseases and oncology. The Series A financing was led by Frazier Healthcare Partners (Frazier) with participation from Alta Partners and Longwood Fund. > Full Story