Lassen Therapeutics is developing novel, best-in-class biotherapeutics to improve the lives of patients suffering from serious diseases.
Our lead program targets interleukin-11, a cytokine which is a central mediator of fibrosis and plays a key role in the tumor microenvironment of certain cancers.
Our team has a proven track record of building robust antibody development platforms and pipelines and is guided by a set of meaningful and inspirational core values. We are:
- Innovative and adapt to challenges
- Honest and communicate transparently
- Collaborative and treat everyone with respect
- Focused on people – our team, our collaborators, and patients
- Passionate about creating life-improving medicines
17 May 2022 | Lassen Therapeutics Presents Data Demonstrating Preclinical Anti-fibrotic Effect of LASN01, a Novel IL-11 Receptor-Blocking Antibody, at the American Thoracic Society 2022 Annual Meeting
- LASN01 is a potent inhibitor of IL-11 signaling
- Inhibition of IL-11 receptor shows anti-fibrotic effect in multiple preclinical models
- LASN01 is rapidly advancing toward clinical evaluation
- Lassen selected for oral presentation at ATS scientific sessions and will be featured at the ATS Respiratory Innovation Summit
- Lassen SAB member Cory Hogaboam, Ph.D. from Cedars-Sinai, to present data on IL-11 in idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis at ATS scientific sessions
18 November 2021 | Lassen Therapeutics Appoints Puneet S. Arora M.D. as Chief Medical OfficerDr. Arora brings deep expertise in innovative biopharmaceutical development and experience in inflammation and immunology > Full Story